Ask Ken at Palisades

Telly

Reaction score
I'm gonna get Jonny and Sal. "Who cut the cake?"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like Johnny and Sal. I think people have a fear of new Muppets. That's a big part of it. What characters besides Digit have a big following from the Henson Hour? Maybe Clifford, but many people don't like him because he kind of replaced Kermit in MT. New Muppets are a hard sell. I think Bill Barretta's characters are a breath of fresh air. They all work IMHO. I also loved Seymour. I miss him.

radionate

Reaction score
Ken,

I have a very pressing question I hope you can help me and all the masses with.

Which way does Zoot's hat go on? I can't tell the front from the back! :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
IMHO
ok i am still learning internet lingo! i find out most of them on my own but i am going to ask about this one...i figured out ****...but now i am confused..............

i do miss seymour!

Sarah

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Which way does Zoot's hat go on? I can't tell the front from the back! :wink:
Truthfully? Doesn't matter. Any way you want it to go on.

Raech

Reaction score
Me too. It looks great both ways. He is a very cool one.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I like Johnny and Sal. I think people have a fear of new Muppets. That's a big part of it. What characters besides Digit have a big following from the Henson Hour? Maybe Clifford, but many people don't like him because he kind of replaced Kermit in MT. New Muppets are a hard sell. I think Bill Barretta's characters are a breath of fresh air. They all work IMHO. I also loved Seymour. I miss him.
Seymour annoyed the heck out of me! And did anyone notice that MT Pepe's voice was a little more nasal than the Pepe we have now? I like the newer Pepe voice. It's much better, ok? :rolleyes:

I also love the duo of Jonny and Sal, of course I ma also from Brooklyn New York. I gotta support my fellow pizan :smile: (Was that even anywhere near the right spelling lol) One of the highlights of MFS was Jonny, Sal, and the cake. :big_grin: "Hey who cut this cake? Did you cut the cake?" lol It's so...so...New York! :big_grin:

And the conolies! Lol. "ey Sal pass me a conoly" "Oh sure. uh I ate 'em all." :stick_out_tongue: Definatly some of the best new characters. Them along with Pepe, Bobo, and to an extent Bill the bubble guy. :embarrassed: don't hit me. He was good in short bursts. Like when he auditioned to be miss Piggy. "I'm Miss Piggy. Bubbles come out of moi's head." We don't need a Bill figure though.

Ok, I've gone on long enough. :big_grin:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Depending on your choice in teen television shows from the late 90s, IMHO can also mean: in my humble opinion.