Ask Ken at Palisades

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, for that much you could buy yourself an extra figure. BTW: Gorgon Heap, thanks for the heads-up. Getting it all arranged and organized was a pain with new members throwing full schemes every now and again, but it was a chore that I was willing to take on for the better good of the MC and Palisades community. Nah, don't believe any of that sanctimonious BS! Just making what I did seem that much more important and worthwhile. So, anybody got some ideas for viable custom figures?

radionate

Reaction score
Ken,

I just had something I thought about last night that I thought I'd throw out there.

I know everyone is going Pepe crazy, so I thought of this.

A lot of people want Pepe in his Tutu, but when watching MFS last night, I realized that the fun of that outfit is Pepe's posture and poses, something that I don't know is possible with a figure. What about doing Tutu Pepe as a PVC and then doing the talked about Vacation Pepe, or better yet Bellhop Pepe as a Figure?

Just a crazy thought.

Luke

Reaction score
*looks daggers at Nate* - They are already probably doing Vacation Pepe this year as the Winter Toyfare Exclusive, so it doesn't make it an either/or situation with Tutu Pepe which would be in next years line-up.

I guess they could swap Tutu with Bellhop but seeing as he will never be seen as a 'Bellhop' again and Muppets Tonight wasn't very popular or even manages to get re-runs ...... Tutu Pepe would probably be the more recognisable and entertaining figure, and you can pose it how you want. The 'crazy' variants (Vacation Fozzie, Afro Kermit, Tutu Pepe) will probably get this line much more attention (esp Toy Magazines) than just making regular looking figures all the time, who even in regular action figure collecting circles could pass on something as kooky as a prawn in a tutu ?

Besides ..... it's the closest Ken will ever get to doing 'Barbie' !

:rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

It's just if i have a Tutu Pepe, I want to be able to have him do "pirawets" (Its too early for me to worry about spellchecking) and have his leg up in the air and stuff.

You know, the same kind of poses you put your Brittney Spears doll in Luke. :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ken (or anyone really),

I'm about to sign up for the collector's club and it says in the help section that "By joining the club for one year, you will receive the following:

1 "Invisible Spray" Fozzie San Diego Comic Con International Exclusive (with option to purchase one more)"

Now does that mean when I join for $30 I get an invisible spray Fozzie or when I join for $52 I get one invisible spray Fozzie? I'm a little cinfused and I wouldn't want to end up with no Fozzie or 2 I just want the one :embarrassed: .

Luke

Reaction score
You get one Fozzie included in your $30 membership fee Wiggy. The more expensive price is only IF you want a second Fozzie included as well.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Bean Bunny was moved in favor of a higher profile character, Fozziwig, from the first Christmas set. We may go back and make a second Christmas set next year with Bean Bunny, but no confirmation yet.
:confused: :confused:

Bean Bunny is not high profile. He is at Walt Disney World and Calforina Adventure everyday at Muppet Vision 3-D. Bean has been on Muppet Babie. People know who he is.

Oh well,

how far do you guys get into the production of the PVC?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ideas on Pepe

Both versions of Pepe would be cool. Pepe only wore the tutu once for 7 seconds in a film that few people saw. Pepe wore the bellhop outfit in many press photos, coloring book covers and in several Muppets Tonight episodes. I'd say that costume would have more real relevance, but the tutu would be a lot funnier. The bellhop outfit is my personal fave.

Nate, if you peg Pepe on his stand, I'm sure you could have one foot in the air - and his arms will still have shoulder, elbow and wrist articulation so you could pose him how you want.

Luke, I think a PVC Bellhop Pepe is what we may have to settle for, but I would like to see a full-scale figure done of him in that costume. Heck, if they do a Mega Pepe, I might consider that being a good idea. Maybe that is a good selling point for the megas. Costume them differently and more completists will want to buy them. :wink: :rolleyes: