Ask Ken at Palisades

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just sent you an e-mail. Your account wasn't shut down. Write me back and we'll help to get it working on your end for you.

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Peeps...it just doesn't get any better than this feeling right here. All the messed up factory stuff aside this week, this is why I love this job. There is nothing quite like the feeling of being blown away by a sculpture. And I don't get blown away often cause I am one picky SOB.
*drool*

Oh god, Ken... this sounds like the most amazing playset EVER!!! I can't even imagine anything so cool as this kitchen... and it comes with the Swedish Chef and Lobsters Bandits, too! *heart attack of joy*

Get this out for us for Christmas please... If we have to wait any longer... we may not survive... :big_grin:

gorryisback

Reaction score
ken,you know how you said you were gonna use like doll stuff for the playsets awile back?well i have an idea.i just got "the muppet show book" and saw the gorilla detector skit for the first time and remembered something.i have a gorilla action figure that looks exactly like the one in the skit.and you press a button on his back and he roars and his eyes light up,best thing of all is(drumroll please)................. he is in scale to the figures!i already had him maul bunsen many times,it's just so fun.lol.

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
Could someone e-mail me the pictures Ken sent around. PlEEEEEAAASSSSSE! Send them to raymondrackhamaol.com

Cheers

Dr_B

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by gorryisback

what was that supposed to mean?
Your guess is as good as anyones. Welcome back, I for one missed you. I had to ask questions because you weren't here to ask them first!:big_grin:

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
Statler: I like this film fine so far!
Waldorf: It hasn't started yet!
Statler: That's what I like about it!

gorryisback

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke

Your guess is as good as anyones. Welcome back, I for one missed you. I had to ask questions because you weren't here to ask them first!:big_grin:
thanks in a few minutes i will switch back to my gorry account.and ken never asked what happened to me,shows how much you care lilly.j/k