Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey! I was acting Ken. Did you snake it from me Nate? :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Duh, you lost bub. Check out the posts a few pages back. Keep up Jamie, keep up.

BTW, nice turtle!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
You two need to accept the fact that you're both loosers and move on with your lives.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
You two need to accept the fact that you're both loosers
I don't know if Jame and I want to be known as loose. Losers maybe, but not loose! :stick_out_tongue:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
"gorry,Oracle of duel monsters knowledge.......more than meets the liver........"

that's pretty funny...nobody has ever adapted/stolen my "oracle of geek knowledge" line before. sweet!
hey,a guy can have fun,can't he?

grail

Reaction score
indeed! but you'll have to watch when i switch avatars...because i change the second part of the sig line to match. like when i had Spider-Man, it was "Grail42, Oracle of Geek Knowledge...does whatever a spider can"

on my email it's "Grail42, Oracle of Geek Knowledge...or something like that"

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

Thank you for the answers to everyones questions, it's very cool of you to give your time.

Just wanted to ask generally how you found the Comic Con although i guess you were very busy with your own stand but might've had the chance to look around - what was your highlights ? what did you think of the Sideshow Muppet busts and did you notice anything different about how they have sculpted the character designs compared to you guys ? , did you get to the Henson presentation or get any vibes from that ? How did enthusiasm for the Muppet line go, and how did the Invisble Fozzie and other stuff fare ? How did the auctions go ? What kinda comments did you get on the Season 2 & 3 sculpts ?

Lastly, did anything cool non-Palisades catch your eye ? I hear there was some cool new anime influenced He-Man stuff there and Transformers ? I guess the resurgence of any 80's show is good news because it fuels the nostalgia boom for the Muppets.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I hear there was some cool new anime influenced He-Man stuff there and Transformers?
for the record, the new He-Man bites the big one...i wrote a review of it for Zen. The new Transformers: Armada stuff is groovy, though...mostly. i got Starscream the other day, and i'll toss some pics on a site to show people soon.