Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by ronskimomo
Ken,
I don't know if this has been asked before. Do you open your figures in your collection, or keep them in their packages, or do a combination of both? I was just wondering since Palisades' motto is Play With It. I like to do a mix myself.
I do a little of both. Usually packaged stuff accumulates until I get into the mood to start ripping open some stuff. Depends on the figures too, how many I get, how rare it is. etc.

Jackie

Reaction score
I must say, Ken's sigs are the funniest out there! LOL!!!

Slim

Reaction score
Hey, what's up everybody? I know this is the "Ask Ken" thread here...but I want to introduce myself. I'm Keith from Palisades (yes, I PERSONALLY know Ken...I have the pleasure of working with him everyday). And...after checking the boards here for some time...I decided to chime in and post myself. You can still direct all of you're questions to Ken...but I'll try my best to help out with anything I can. Peace.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Keith! Let the floodgate of questions begin!:smile:

BAZ

Reaction score
Welcome Slim

How many people do we have from Palisades posting here?

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Ken,
I am sending out your stuff tomorrow. Also, have all the Collector's Club packages been shipped? Everybody seems to have theirs already, and I sent in my money order a while ago. Who could I ask to get the tracking number, if it is already on its way?
Thanks

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the proposed Mega Muppet line. I just read MWC's review of the Faces of Springfield mega Simpsons line, and one of the complaints was that the figures were made of hollow vinyl like soft plastic throughout, like figural plastic banks would be. Can you tell us what the plans are for the Mega Muppets? Would they be similar to the regular line, with solid plastic appendages and hard shell plastic torsos?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
To answer BAZ's question, I think that there are now 4 Palisades employees who are posting here... if you count Keith. (He's being fired tomorrow. Bwa-ha-ha) I know that some of the others are lurking though...

Travis

fitz3641

Reaction score
I have to echo ronskimomo's question, as I am also eagerly awaiting the arrival of my package -- nice to see many Palisades employees watching what the fans want, amazing interaction that most lines don't receive

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Ken,
Disregard the latter half of my last post. I got my package at 7:00. I called UPS and they said they closed at 6:00, so I didn't think it was coming today. Everything is already up on display. Too cool. Sorry to everybody who hasn't gotten theirs. I know it is hard to wait.