Ask Ken at Palisades

dhillman

Reaction score
Red Vacation Fozzie

I received my Red Vacation Fozzie while I was at home over the holidays and found it awaiting me upon my return. HOWEVER, when I opened the UPS box, the figure was 75% unsealed :frown:

I got a regular Floyd that way from Entertainment Earth that was completely unsealed, but I didn't mind there since I wanted to open one anyway.

What should be done here? Do I contact Wizard World or someone else?

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks

D

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Red Vacation Fozzie

Originally posted by dhillman
What should be done here? Do I contact Wizard World or someone else?
Yup, you need to contact Wizard World. Basic rule of any faulty or unsatisfactory product from any company is to return the item from the place you bought it for an exchange, or if they don't have the item or you don't want it - a refund. If that fails then you can try approaching the manufacturer although they aren't legally bound to replace it or refund your money.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
*We've picked up a weirdo...*

Does anyone know Ken's e-mail adress? I would like to send him two nice pictures that would make great variants...

EDIT: Actually this is it...

Don't you guys think that these would make great figures... I would SO like to see them made...
I am now officially frightened, I could just imagine the name of that variant Sam the All American wierdo version, with exclusive eaten hat.

HIIEEYAH!

Reaction score
Questions on Stage Playset

With all this preliminary info going around about the PROPOSED and INDEFINITELY DELAYED (I thought I'd throw that in before anyone got too excited!:smile: Muppet Stage playset, I've not seen this mentioned: Will it include the orchestra pit at the front of the stage? If it does, then couldn't Nigel the conductor come as the pack in? He'd be perfect as he's a relatively small figure everyone would then need and probably wouldn't have sold as well carded.

Also, I think it would be smart to produce the backstage and theatre as two seperate palysets; keeps the cost down for Palisades and makes it easier on us folks collecting on a budget. By the way, Robin would be a good pack in for the backstage playset. Again, he's a small figure everyone wants but can't seem to figure out how to fit him in with the figures, and he doesn't need a lot of accessories. Didn't he spend time sitting on Kermit's desk just behind the curtain? You would have these two relatively large playsets so you don't need very large pack ins with them.

As far as the size thing goes, it doesn't really need to be huge (two or three feet as mentioned before) even if it was as big as the Swedish Kitchen some of the other sets should be able to fit on there. I'd be happy if it was just the frame, floor, curtain, orchestra pit, and the sidewall with Statler and Waldorf's balcony. the frame could then attach to the backstage playset. It would be cool if the clam shell footlights were on there though.

Anyway, just my two cents (and a question) worth!:smile::big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Ken, the Swedish Kitchen is HUGE. It is significantly bigger than the Mayhem stage and Muppet Labs.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
According to Ken, the Swedish Kitchen is HUGE. It is significantly bigger than the Mayhem stage and Muppet Labs.
Indeed, he posted the measurements on the Palisades forum and i think he mentioned that the Swine Trek would be even larger in some ways.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's not that the U.S.S. Swinetrek will be larger, it'll just be longer due to its extending folding panels on the sides of the ship's bridge.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Well, according to the control art we saw as a carded mock-up at last year's toy fair, she'll be in her "The Muppet Movie" attire, with the pink blouse thingy, jean skirt, and platform sandals. At least that's what I could glean from the control art forever ago, don't know if they followed it.