Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know when you're starving, plastic can taste good ! But if you don't want to eat your action figures then i can highly recommend those styrofoam thingies you get inside packages - eat em fast though or they go stale !

Hmmmmm wonder which Muppet figure tastes the best ? If Ken was here i'd ask him to do a review on the daily bit ! LOL !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ken probably wouldn't like that test group

OK! Now take a big bite of Kermit's leg. Texture? Now try Miss Piggy's leg. How's that one?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
Y'know when you're starving, plastic can taste good !
Nah, I still have plenty of coloring crayons left over. Did you know how good blue tastes? Much better than the other colors, which really all taste like wax.

And then there's Play-Doh.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
And then there's Play-Doh.
Ah yes, Play-Doh. I've heard about that, eat the fluorescent kind cos that way if it gets stuck round your teeth you'll also glow in the dark when you take a late night stroll. No chance of getting mowed down by a car, bike or skating penguin ..... no sireee, not then !

:zany: < Wheeeeeee !

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I liked those little styrofoam things that come in packages- the ones shaped liked eights. I used to pretend they were popcorn. They were almost as phun as bubble wrap.

um... that's all I have to say *backs off*

Lu775

Reaction score
Excelsior!

(as in those packing foam thingies. Not to be confused with Stan Lee's "Excelsior!" exclamation.)

rexcrk

Reaction score
I always thought those little foam things were called "packing peanuts" :halo: :smile: :big_grin:

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Ken,

is there any plans in the future for a chase muppets figure. One that would be packed 1 per 5 cases or so. I think that would be a very good idea and i'm pretty sure it would do wonders for The Muppet show line.