Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Re: Ken-

Originally posted by radionate
...She said they hadn't even hit the warefouse yet, which suprised me as Memphis is the shipping hub for a great part of the country. Go figure
Memphis as the shipping hub...haven't you learned yet? Memphis: THAT'S the PROBLEM!! HAA!

FOZ

pierat

Reaction score
Dunno about the Kermit Tux but I do know for a fact that the special Miss Piggy with long hair was not boxed in a case I got to see opened at E/B Games. So, I guess they are being shipped seperately.

None of the Toys R us's have their figures yet around me.

matleo

Reaction score
hey ken,
went to the Palisades web site bt couldn't find the Beaker VR's where are they? tired under the Daily Bit (where it said they were) not there. tired under the Muppet section; not there. Wassup?

--Matt

colonel_ives

Reaction score
Sweetums figure?

Ken, I was wonderding if you were ever planing on making large figures at all. I would love to get a Sweetums (spelling?) figure in my collection! It would be worth the extra money to me. Thanks!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Sweetums is actually going to be sculpted in the next month or two. As for the VR on the Labs...I don't know what to tell you Matt...it was yesterday's Daily Bit. Let me see if it comes up for me...(several minutes pass...)

AH...a glitch. Here is a way around it. Click on Daily Bit on the left. Click on Current Week when the screen pops up. They should pop up as a link then. Let me know if you can see it.

Thanks,
Ken

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
MAMMA info for Ken

Ken,

In case you needed to know this, the robot MAMMA is spelled with three M's and stands for Music And Mood Management Apparatus. MAMMA appeared only in the Dudley Moore episode.

Is the small Swinetrek model still on, and does MAMMA's inclusion mean it will be coming with Link?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ZootandDingo

Do you know if each individual regular figure was listed in the computer, or just the figures in general? If the number was just for the entire assortment, then perhaps we can just assume Tux Kermit will be included, since if I remember correctly TRU's are receiving cases with a different ratio than those shipped to smaller retailers.
It was for the case of figures, not the individual figures, so I presume the tux kermit will be in there, as I remember Ken saying something about that. I just can't find the post to varify it, but I know somewhere he said the Tux Kermit would pack with the regular assortment. Didn't he? Anyone? Someone?:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
On Tux Kermit

The TRU/Amazon website lists Master of Ceremonies Kermit to be released on July 1st along with the Muppet Labs Playset. This may be the reason for some of the confusion. Just thought I'd offer the info.

I guess we can't expect someone working in a job with a high turnover rate to know or care much about every item their store sells. I know it can be frustrating. I'm all for supporting local stores, but have found the websites much more helpful. I plan to order all my figures online if this goes well. I'll keep y'all updated about how it goes. So far my local TRU and EB haven't been much help and I don't want to miss out on these figures. They're selling fast!

Ken
I wanted to know if Palisades will increase the number of figures made in future series depending upon demand from one and two? Or is there a set number?

FER SURE

Reaction score
The local TRU has been a roayal pain but I have to say that EB has been wonderfull to me. They know the line and know when their shipments are going to arrive. They have been always very helpful and I have never had a problem paying with a credit card. There was a problem where the computer erased the Kermit from my preorder, but they noticed this and held one for me anyway. The TRU in the neighboring town has been a little more knowledgeable but nothing beats the treatment I get at EB.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The people I have spolen with from my local EB store have had to be told about the line each time I have called and are very unspecific about what will be carried when. They also wouldn't reserve anything by credit card or any other method. They said it was first come first serve. I guess every store has their own policy. There's bound to be a bad apple in every bunch - that's why I have chosen to buy them online. I wish this were a better one. I told them that I wouldn't likely be buying from them in the future, but you never know. They may have been burned on preorder policies before. :smile: