1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 1, 2018.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

New name, new thread!

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Favorite Jelly Belly flavor (if you have any)?

3. MikaelaMuppet

I love the Ice Cream Parlor Mix flavors, but the others are hard to decide though.

4. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

If a woman looked like a woman and sounded like a woman but has a P*nis is she still a woman??

5. MikaelaMuppet

No. That would be a man.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  6. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Favorite Muppet?

Favorite Muppet Performer?

Favorite type of car?

7. MikaelaMuppet

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Either pork chops and applesauce or chicken and rice because those are my favorite meals.

Favorite Muppet?

Sesame Street: Big Bird

Muppet Muppet: Kermit

Favorite Muppet performer: Steve Whitmire

Favorite type of car: Audi

Froggy Fool likes this.
  8. Froggy Fool

Favorite sport?

9. MikaelaMuppet

Ice skating or figure skating.

10. MikaelaMuppet

Bump. Please ask me some more questions!

11. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Was there ever an episode of The Brady Bunch that ends with Alice walking out of the refrigerator? A few people on Yahoo Answers were asking about this claiming that they supposedly saw an episode that doesn't exist because nobody they talk to even remembered it. Some even claim that they were having some real life Candle Cove phenomenon. So being the Brady Bunch expert you are, I figured I would ask you this question. Does an episode like that sound familiar to you?

12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Thoughts on mexican food?

13. MikaelaMuppet

It was in A Very Brady Sequel when that happened, not one of the episodes.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  14. MikaelaMuppet

I've only had nachos and guacamole in one of the cooking classes my senior year of high school, along with cheese and nachos in elementary school so that's the only times I've ever even had Mexican food. But I do have to say that combination of nachos and guac was pretty good though.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Flaky Pudding likes this.
  15. LittleJerry92

This isn't a hostile question but more my own curiousness since I've only seen like maybe 3 conservatives on this site (you, @MuppetsRule and @dwayne1115).

Why do you support Trump? Again, just out of my own curiousness, not something hostile like "oh mai gad why u support dat guy?!".

16. MikaelaMuppet

I support Trump because he donates money to people in need, helps people get more job opportunities out there, and cuts illegal immigration.

17. Froggy Fool

*tries to stifle a laugh but completely fails*

ConsummateVs likes this.
  18. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'd say I support President Trump so much. I find him a dispicable human being actually. But there are policies and positions (not all, but some) that I agree with. I'm able to separate the politics from the person. And then there is also the fact that there are very few conservatives on here and I feel some balance is needed. And there are a couple of very vocal liberals who try to drown out anything else.

19. LittleJerry92

Oh no, I only mentioned you being conservative in general, not if you support Trump or not (I'm also not sure if Dwayne is a Trump supporter or not).

But no, I agree, there aren't that many on this site it seems (conservatives whether they support Trump or not).

MuppetsRule likes this.
  20. MikaelaMuppet

I just simply chose three reasons why, that’s all.