Ask the Great Fozzini!

sherocks

Reaction score
Dear Great Fozzini,

What is the meaning of life, and what's it all about?
Your answer was good, but this was a movie & it was about life & stuff & exploding obese men.

Don't you remember the famous catchy tune?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
G-MAN and somewhat by Erine87416984614 said:
Duck Season or Rabbit Season?
Duck Season runs
Ducks (Except Pintails and Canvasbacks) 11/26-11/28, 12/4-12/24, 12/26-1/30
Pintails and Canvasbacks 1/1-1/30
Youth Days (Ducks only) 2/5 - 2/6

Rabbit Season runs Oct. 16, 2004 - Feb. 28, 2005

So, it would appear that the next available season would be Wabbit--er, Rabbit Season.

Philo&Gunge said:
What about Elmer Season?
Elmer is ALWAYS in season! :stick_out_tongue:

sherocks said:
Your answer was good, but this was a movie & it was about life & stuff & exploding obese men. Don't you remember the famous catchy tune?
YOU DARE AROUSE THE WRATH OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL FOZZINI?! Doth thou wishest for to have a FAKE answer, then thou shouldst asketh a gypsy or fortune teller! I have been given great knowledge from the cosmos and bowl of rice with butter and---no, wait, that's my lunch order...er, from the cosmos and am offering to share that knowledge with...folks. Um...yeah. So, you shall be cursed now. Uh...well...I can't think of one, so you'll have to wait. No! I have one: 20 lashes with a feather against the palms of BOTH your feet. So there. Nyaa.

Next question?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Oh Great Fozzini! Was Disneys Muppets banned?
No. Contact Phil regarding such subjects.

Okay, have we run out of questions of cosmic knowledge necessities? I haven't consulted the crystal banana, or even the Ghost of Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken, in quite a while rather answering guru-ish questions. If we don't have any good questions left, I'll close this thread until next year and re-open ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI.

P

Philo and Gunge

Oh, Great Fozzini!

Can I have your autograph OR Billy the Rubber Chicken's autograph?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Oh, Great Fozzini! Can I have your autograph OR Billy the Rubber Chicken's autograph?
Send a postage paid self addressed envelope to:
GREAT FOZZINI
ICO Kevin and Muley
POB 750823
MEMPHIS TN 38175-0823

P

Philo and Gunge

Riddle me this, Great Fozzini!

Gaze into your crystal banana and tell me in full 24-hour detail, what will happen on March 23, 2020

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Riddle me this, Great Fozzini! Gaze into your crystal banana and tell me in full 24-hour detail, what will happen on March 23, 2020
It doesn't work that way, but I will look to see and will tell you this:

Beware public transportation that day, as well as large bodies of water. An apple or peach will be a necessity for you on that day, as will fresh clean water. I think you will find yourself needing attention of some sort from someone in pink and white. The good news is, you will have all your teeth and most of your hair.

Which is better than me who is lucky enough to have all my teeth, but hardly ANY of my hair. :frown:
------------------------------------------

This ends all the posts for this thread now. We'll resume "Ask Fozzini" on a different date in the future, but the crystal banana is fuzzy on when. Keep your eye's peeled--like this banana, which is hard to eat!