Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Post #23 CSTOM: "Well, here's some information that I can share... We'd like very much to produce the bear and get him out as soon as we possibly can but the truth of the matter is at the current time, support from retailers has been disappointing. This may be due to the current economic climate or other factors, but as it stands today - we have not received enough orders to justify moving to the next stage of production. Rest assured, we will continue to push this item and the upcoming trade fairs and new Muppets production may turn things around."

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thanks, mrsieve

Thanks for posting that. I was just so upset, I didn't even think of explaining where I read the info.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I would expect that, considering yesterdays news, Travis has gone into hiding

muppetguy

Reaction score
Check out fozzie poser thread about news on Travis

There is a post in the fozzie delayed thread that has a link from the MR site, Travis is no longer with MR.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Out of respect for Travis and his many contributions here we are closing this thread. Travis, if you'd like to talk about MR feel free to start a new thread, but if not we will respect your privacy.

We wish you and your family the best in all your endeavors. We hope you continue to be an active member at MC for many years to come. I'm sure great days are ahead for you. You've been a blessing to many lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.