1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Ask vettech28 anything

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by vettech28, Jan 29, 2018.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Jumping on the bandwagon, so feel free to ask me anything you would like to know.

2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Active Member

Favorite movie and TV show?

3. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Favorite Jelly Belly flavor (if you have any)?

4. vettech28

Well, my favorite TV show of all time is Fraggle Rock, but I also like watching Chopped on Food Network.

To be honest, it’s been a long time since I ate jelly beans! So I can’t really answer that question right now.

5. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Active Member

Ooh, I love Chopped! Also what is your favorite Fraggle Rock episode?

6. vettech28

Sometimes, it’s hard to decide. But I have to say that “Gone, But Not Forgotten” is my favorite episode of all time. One reason is because it features Wembley, who’s my favorite Muppet character ever! Also, you think Sesame Street dealt with the subject of death well, Fraggle Rock takes it one step farther with this episode. I think the episode is still relevant today in helping viewers deal with the death of a loved one or a pet or a friend.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Hiya cous'! How's life treatin' ya'?

8. vettech28

Good. Had a great birthday weekend, went to a car show on Saturday and went to a new restaurant for my birthday dinner on Sunday.

However, still trying to find a job since I moved, but no luck. (What else is new?)

9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

That's good. Hope you find a job soon.

Here's a virtual birthday cupcake for your belated birthday, or your unbirthday, if you will:

[​IMG]

10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Favorite cereal?

Least favorite?

11. vettech28

I have several favorite cereals: Lucky Charms, Honey Bunches of Oats, Special K, Reese’s Puffs, Raisin Bran, Honey Nut Cheerios

Least favorite: Grape Nuts and Corn Pops. Grape Nuts ice cream however is really good!

12. MikaelaMuppet

Favorite animals?

Least favorite?

13. vettech28

Favorite animals: Dogs, cats, otters, killer whales, manatees, dolphins, elephants, wolves

Least favorite: Raccoons, snakes, bees and wasps

14. MikaelaMuppet

I see you aren't the only one who does not like bees and wasps because I don't like both of them either.

15. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Nah, just kidding. It's your opinion.