Asking Any Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Have you watched all 800+ episods of One Piece? Just curious.

Also, what are your own thoughts on the Ocean dub for DBZ?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, random note but

Don't like:
Financial aid people.
Dude!

Oh my god, YES!

Financial aid at college is the absolute worst.

I almost had to start paying for my own tuition just because I was turning 24. (I hated that policy. :rolleyes:) it was so frustrating just to get around that. Took us at least 3 times to get around it and I ended up having registration for classes taken away from me twice because of it.

Not to mention, so stuck up and rude like "uggghhhh I hate my job, please kill me." STFU. You wanted this job. Suck it up.

Any Del

Reaction score
Have you watched all 800+ episods of One Piece? Just curious.

Also, what are your own thoughts on the Ocean dub for DBZ?

Dude, I haven't watched One Piece in a year! I stopped at the 600 range because the story kept dragging so much, I had to call it quits and watch something else. No offense to you.

I've watched ALL of the Ocean Dub episodes and it's interesting... Although some parts do much better than Funimation while others are reversed. But still it's good. I have a link where you can watch all of them. If you're interested of course.

Any Del

Reaction score
Okay, random note but

Dude!

Oh my god, YES!

Financial aid at college is the absolute worst.

I almost had to start paying for my own tuition just because I was turning 24. (I hated that policy. :rolleyes:) it was so frustrating just to get around that. Took us at least 3 times to get around it and I ended up having registration for classes taken away from me twice because of it.

Not to mention, so stuck up and rude like "uggghhhh I hate my job, please kill me." STFU. You wanted this job. Suck it up.

I make sure I'm up to date with it because not just the people but that horrendous LONG *** line! Glad I'm NOT the only one who dislikes it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, I haven't watched One Piece in a year! I stopped at the 600 range because the story kept dragging so much, I had to call it quits and watch something else. No offense to you.

I've watched ALL of the Ocean Dub episodes and it's interesting... Although some parts do much better than Funimation while others are reversed. But still it's good. I have a link where you can watch all of them. If you're interested of course.
Nah man. I couldn't get into the series when it was on Toonami back in the CN days.... The concept just creeped me out.

This year is when I had the courage to read the manga at least. Just to see if I get far enough to a point where I want more or less. But yeah. I heard the more recent seasons have literally been using one chapter per episode.

And thanks for the offer, but I'm going to download them from some pirate sites which seems very trustworthy. I'm giving them to a friend (I think the site was MediaFire? I'm high again. Lol).