ASL and your favorite Muppet

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ok i am 15/m/virginia and my favorite SS character is Ernie and fav muppet character is.............Animal!!!!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I'll play, but only cause any friend of Jamies has to at least be entertaining.

I'm in my 30s, female, and live sort of near Seattle (but will probably be moving soon). I used to live in Silicon Valley, but would rather not get into specifics 'cause I don't want the cool SFers to pick on me. :stick_out_tongue:

My favorite Muppets are Rowlf and Gonzo.

SFPepe

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I'll play, but only cause any friend of Jamies has to at least be entertaining.

I'm in my 30s, female, and live sort of near Seattle (but will probably be moving soon). I used to live in Silicon Valley, but would rather not get into specifics 'cause I don't want the cool SFers to pick on me. :stick_out_tongue:

My favorite Muppets are Rowlf and Gonzo.
WOW you have cool quilts I was just checking them out. My mom wants to teach me that.... but um.... no! hehehehe

If anyone froms SF picks on you let me know!!! I'll that care of them :big_grin:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Thanks SFPepe! Always wanted a King Prawn to fend off bullies for me. :big_grin:

BTW-- why the ASL in the title to this thread? I was expecting something about Muppets and sign language....

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter

BTW-- why the ASL in the title to this thread? I was expecting something about Muppets and sign language....
ASL=Age/Sex/Location

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
OKay - I'm 21, Female, live in Wellington New Zealand. That's in the North Island and is the best place in the whole world!!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
I'm Jackie! Nice to meet ya! I'm 20 years old and live in New Jersey.

Emmy may or may not post in this thread but Kevin once described us as Bert and Ernie, only we're both Ernie :smile:

LOL!

Have a nice day!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Radionate, Frogboy, SFPepe, Cory all in S.F...sweet.

I'm in the Twin Peaks and enjoy the view when it isn't foggy (about a week out of the year)!!!

:frown: