Assembly question for Dr. Strangepork

grouchman

Reaction score
...or anyone else who knows the proper way to use those two spear-like accessories i thought went with the robot in the stragepork figure package. they look like antennae, but i couldn't find anywhere they'd fit.

i'd like to put them in place before link hurts himself on one.

thanks.

jediX

Reaction score
They stick out of the sides of the dome of the MAMMA robot.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
They stick out of the sides of the dome of the MAMMA robot.
I watched a episode of the Muppet Show last night and it had the M.A.M.A. robot and I finally figured out what to do with those two sticks.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is an infamous question!

They insert into the little holes on the sides of MAMMA's dome, little side down and big side up in the air!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Man do I feel dumb...

I was gonna ask this earlier too cause I had NO idea. Now I have to find out where the heck I stored these things!!! Sheesh. I have too much space used up for Muppets right now. I'm trying to figure out where to put the backstage playset as I type this. Antenneas will have to be budgeted in to my spacing as well... Sheesh.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm fast running out of space...but I'll move an entire piece of furniture to display my Muppets! I LOVE these things.

grouchman

Reaction score
many thanks, folks.

i'll look again and give it a try!

and i certainly understand the lack of space issue. at least i can hang the miniature swinetrek from the ceiling!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Grouchman, here to help you out. You know those knobs that stick out of the sides on the top of the dome on the MAMMA figure? Well, there are two small holes on the top of those knobs, near the edges, made to fit the antennai accessories. The antennai go into the holes with the thinner or smaller point downwards and the fatter or bigger end upwards.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.