Atlanta: Muppet Fan Party Wed. at the AMC Parkway

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey ya'all in Atlanta, join Muppet Central forum member fragglerockr for a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Wednesday, November 23 at 9:30 PM
Where: AMC Parkway Pointe 15
3101 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339

Lee is going to share more details about the gathering here, so be sure and post and let everyone know you're coming!

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Hi ho, Gang!

Thanks Cindy. Join us for a Inspirational, Celebrational, Muppetational, night of Muppet Domination in Atlanta near the Galleria Mall.

So right now I have group of friends (between 6 and 8) so far that are going to meet up and see The Muppets at 9:30 pm on the 23rd (Day before Turkey Day). The above location and date information are correct. A few of us are having dinner before but if folks want to join us at the theatre, we hope to get there somewhere around 8:30pm. This will enable us to get tickets, purchase popcorn, candy drinks, etc. and get good seats before the show starts.

I will have on my green Muppet's Abbey Road parody shirt like the good little geek that I am. If anyone else wants to "hop on by" just post here or msg me. I'll be checking in periodically this week. I would suggest purchasing tickets in advance in the event that the movie sells out (you never know, it's been getting good press).

(wildly flailing Muppet Arms) Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Fragglerockr

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wish I could come, but since the theater is out of MARTA range, I can't, since I don't drive. Ah well. Have fun!

fragglerockr

Reaction score
No worries... my group of 8 will be there! If any stragglers show up, the more the merrier!