Attack of the clones

beaker

Reaction score
Hey jamie...well Im so happy...I found out Episode Two is being shown digitally at sony metreon!!! So I AM so there next week(or weekend)!!! Sony Metreon to me is the coolest place in sf

///beaker///

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is a cool theater, but it is kind of a zoo. I have been there on many occasions, but have troubles with something half the time I go. Really great screens though! I also saw Fantasia Imax there. I prefer Van Ness because the screens are great and it takes me like 60 seconds to go down there and get my tix. I also smuggle in a bottle of water (shhhhh). LOL! With my student ID pass, it turns out to be a pretty good deal.

beaker

Reaction score
jamie:

Hey Jamie! I decided Im going to go to Sony Metreon Sat Jun 1st to see it, the crowds will have died down, and plus Im going to be in LA all week next week for the big E3 convention(But I will be sure to post if there is any Muppet video game news!)

///beaker///

scott

Reaction score
Wow

I was in awe watching Yoda's big scene. I felt like a little kid!

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey,
I saw it opening night at Midnight and twice since! I love it! In my opinion it's the best Star Wars film of the five, even in front of Empire. I never thought I'd say that, but I was simply blown away.
-Artie

sidcrowe

Reaction score
hey anybody

How come there isn't more action here under the subject "Attack Of The Clones?"

I wanna talk about it, but I don't wanna spoil anything.

Don't we have more to say about the movie?

Anybody?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to soon. Maybe this weekend. I am glad that Spidey's still holding his own though.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I really liked it as well, definitly liked it better than Phantom Menace. The first scene with Yoda in a full body shot didn't look that good, but throughout the rest of the movie he seemed to get better, or maybe I was getting use to it. It seems they have gotten better with CGI since Episode 1, Jar-Jar looked better in this one.

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy:

hey, if ya can hold off til june ist i'll be seeing episode two in san francisco at the sony metreon. i know van ness has a digital screen too(no other way to see this baby!) but just something about metreon is so cool to me.

im so mad at the last minute i wasnt able to go to the big e3...arghhh! (lost my wallet with everything i needed in it)

\\.:beaker:.//