Attend Tapings of New Alf Talk Show in Hollywood

Luke

Reaction score
Tapings for the new ALF Talk Show take place on November 19th in Hollywood. The show is being produced for 'TV Land' and tickets are limited to the first 250 people. If you would like to go you need to email getrealent@aol.com as soon as possible. If you do plan on going please let me know if you can, i'd love to hear your feedback on it.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
do you mean gordon shumway ALF??
my family loved ALF! we taped every episode...in fact youve just inspired me to drag out the old tapes and have nostalgia-fest!

btw, anyone know what happend after ALF was captured? thats kind of where it ended for us in australia...

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the same ALF. The story of what happened after he got caught was told in the 1996 TV movie "Project ALF". Basically he escaped the military base, was exploited by an evil scientist, and then became earth's ambassador from another galaxy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"So, do you find that the 'don't ask don't tell' thing works for you?"

Best line in any ALF project!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Oh man! I'm so excited about this! I've heard about this project for a few years now, but I'm glad it's finally coming about. Personally, I was kind of disappointed in Project ALF. I was really glad to see that Alf was okay, since the ending of the series always bothered me, but I didn't think the movie itself was all that funny. The best line in it, I think, was the joke about the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain... :eek:

:excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Updated info just posted at my forum :-

"Alf's Hit Talk Show" is a gift from the Talk-Show Gods!The world's favorite Alien Life Form is back as the host of a talk show featuring celebrity guests. Tickets are free. The show will tape November 19th in Los Angeles. Please follow the link below for your free tickets. Only sign up if you will be in the Los Angeles area. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you in the audience for "Alf's Hit Talk Show"!

http://www.ocatv.com/TicketOrder/ALFticket.htm

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Luke said:
Updated info just posted at my forum :-

"Alf's Hit Talk Show" is a gift from the Talk-Show Gods!The world's favorite Alien Life Form is back as the host of a talk show featuring celebrity guests. Tickets are free. The show will tape November 19th in Los Angeles. Please follow the link below for your free tickets. Only sign up if you will be in the Los Angeles area. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you in the audience for "Alf's Hit Talk Show"!

http://www.ocatv.com/TicketOrder/ALFticket.htm
Whoa!!! This takes me back. The kids I babysat for when I was in high school loved Alf. They'd watch the tapes over and over. I always knew when I went over there I'd be stuck watching it.

On another note...the other family I babysat for had kids addicted to Airwolf re-runs on the USA network. No puppets, but since I'm flashing back I thought I'd add it in.

It's funny how stream of consciousness works...

Jennifer

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Jennifer12 said:
On another note...the other family I babysat for had kids addicted to Airwolf re-runs on the USA network. No puppets, but since I'm flashing back I thought I'd add it in.
Hey, and if you take out that whole bothersome "irwo" part, that show just becomes "Alf" too!

:wink: