Attention!11

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Attention!

I just wanted to let everybody know that today July 29, 2007, markers the one year anniversary the the day my and Caroline admitted that we both had a crush on each other, professed our love to each other and started going out with each other. We became an item on this day last year. And I'd like to say Honey that it's been a great year together with you and I hope out next year together is ever better then the previous one. I love you honey!:flirt:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
AWWW!
Happy Anniversary! A toast to another year of such a good relationship you two! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thanks BealerSqueedom!:big_grin: It feels just magical being with together with my sweetie Caroline!:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Awww William, you are the sweetest thing in the whole world for starting this thread! I love that you did... and it feels amazing that we've been together a year already. Talk about time flyin'! You have made this past year the best year I've ever had and I know it will only get more and more wonderful, forever. I love you too, sweetie! :flirt:

And I also want to thank BeakerSqueedom and Winslow for their congrats! We really appreciate it you guys! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, how nice! I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats to both of you, big hugs and I love you both very much. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I am SO happy for you two!
William&CarolineFOREVER!
Love,
Kathy