Attention!11

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I am SO happy for you two!
William&CarolineFOREVER!
Love,
Kathy
Aww! Thanks Kathy! You're a really Great friend!

Congrats guys! :big_grin: .. here's to many more!
Thank's Randall!

Awww, how nice! I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats to both of you, big hugs and I love you both very much. :smile:
Thank you so much, Beth! We really can't believe it either! You a really good friend to the both of us, Beth!

Oh, that's wonderful! Mazel tov, you two!
Thank you Together Again! It really is wonderful! Carrie is the greatest girl in the whole world to me and means everything to me! She's my life.

Awww William, you are the sweetest thing in the whole world for starting this thread! I love that you did... and it feels amazing that we've been together a year already. Talk about time flyin'! You have made this past year the best year I've ever had and I know it will only get more and more wonderful, forever. I love you too, sweetie! :flirt:

And I also want to thank BeakerSqueedom and Winslow for their congrats! We really appreciate it you guys!
Aww, sweetie! You make me blush! I'm rally glad you like that you like it! That really means everything to me! I know that the years will just get better ever year that we share together!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know, when I first saw this thread, I thought you were going to announce that you'd set a wedding date!
Congradulations you two, and here's to many, many more!
:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww! How lovely! How sweet! Congrats you guys! :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thank you all so much for all of your thoughts and congrats to me and William! :smile: It's so wonderful. And it's so great of you guys... we really appreciate it! And as for the wedding date... don't worry, we're workin' on it! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Good luck to both of you. :smile:
Thank you heralde!

You know, when I first saw this thread, I thought you were going to announce that you'd set a wedding date!
Congradulations you two, and here's to many, many more!
:smile:
Thanks Kate! We are looking forward to many, many more, too!

lol- aww
Soooo.................

Whens the wedding you two? :wink:
Thanks Katie! The wedding is in out minds and hears so far.

Aww! How lovely! How sweet! Congrats you guys!
Thanks other Katie! It really is more lovely and sweet then anything.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Congrats U 2!:smile: :flirt:

Wait a sec...did I miss the celebration?:frown: