ATTENTION Muppet Central!

Vic Romano

Reaction score

Yes! I'm spamming the crap outta' this forum so that you can be a part of a wonderful opportunity! I swore I wouldn't, but I have! But just think! You could be a part of THIS!

Previous deadlines have changed! Now all you have to do is lemme' know if you want in and send a pic o' yerself by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15th, 2006! It's that fun and easy!

For complete details, click here, scroll down just a bit and read all the rules!

You can be a ST:sing:R!

E-mail Vic Romano at:
vicromano_mc@yahoo.com TODAY!​

woot!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow! I love it! I think I'll make t-shirts and coasters with "CLICK!" stamped across them! :wink:

But seriously (me? Really?) Vic, I'm so excited for the next MC Show! I'm going to Disney World next week and there should be some AWESOME Kodak moments for just this sort of visual, so I'll have a picture to you asap.

C'mon people! E-mail this Vic!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, such shameless promoting!!! But I salute you! Very clever and you've already received my e-mail that I'm in! Soooo....I'll just do what Ryan did and nag everyone else. Come on people, be part of the most awesome thing to hit MC!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well as you know Vic I did the last and..........

YES I'M GOING TO BE IN THIS ONE TOO!

(just let me get a picture of myself made soon and I'll have it on it's way...when I get time but I know before the 15 of Dec.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have picked out the clothes I'm gunna wear! Now what I need is a hand behind the camera to get a snap, but this weekend I'll be visiting my sister (and someone else...more news later if anyone's interested, and no it's not Santa)...and with any luck I can get a dozen pics when I'm there!

Beauzer!

Kiki

Reaction score
Count me in, Dave! Ooh I'm so excited! :excited:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I WILL Be in this Season 2 Show!! I just gotta find a GOOD picture... :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah... I gotta find a good pic of me too. IF there's such a thing. :smirk: :wink:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I will, I won't. I will, I won't. Argh! Sometimes I wish I could buy a digital camera!