Audrey II props (puppets) for sale

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was recently given back a set of Audrey II puppets I helped build for a production of "Little Shop of Horrors". I have limited storage space at the moment and I'm in the final stages of getting out of debt so I've decided to sell them and wanted to post a message about it here first in case anyone wanted them.

This is the phase one plant (the smallest) which is in "like new" condition. It was built using the original Marty Robinson designs as a reference, however it differs slightly in appearance and in operation because of changes requested by the show's director.

It's made out of airbrushed polyfoam, except for the smaller leafs which are plastic. It suffered some minor damage when it was used, but I have made all the necessary repairs to make it as good as new. The neck is rigged so it can extend and "grow", however it was built without a mech for making the large leaves wilt.

Oh, and before anyone brings it up, I want to stress that this is not a fan-made replica, it's a prop built professionally for a licensed production of Little Shop in 2003. I will also likely be selling the phase 2 and phase 3 puppets individually as well as soon as I have a chance to finish cleaning them up.

For this one I am asking $225 US or best offer, plus shipping with payment via PayPal. If anyone is interested, please email me privately at puppetvision [at] gmail.com or send me a PM.

Cheers!