Aussie Fans

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Just came back from reading the TV guide; and this Sunday on rage will have Muppet video Clips. It starts @ 12 on Saturday evening and is guest programmed by PNAU. They have said that The Muppets will be in the mix, But I am unsure of the Program they are from. Presuambly TMS.:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
You'll have to give us an update on what was played! I'm well aware of how awesome Rage is - being a Eurythmics/Annie Lennox/Dave Stewart fan and being in the tape trade community for their stuff, i know Rage is one of the decidedly few (if not ONLY) place that has aired the ultra-rare first Eurythmics video, "Never Gonna Cry Again" not to mention the three videos that their pre-Eurythmics band The Tourists made. Keep us updated!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I didnt know Rage screened outside of australia. Unfortuately, I have just been to Rage's website, and they will only be playing ONE song-The rainbow Connection, sometime after 8.30am on saturday morning.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I didnt know Rage screened outside of australia. Unfortuately, I have just been to Rage's website, and they will only be playing ONE song-The rainbow Connection, sometime after 8.30am on saturday morning.
"books in" Something I cannot miss.