Aussie Fraggle Rock fan not happy!

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I am not a happy fraggle rock fan, I finally got myself fraggle rock on dvd yesterday ( i was so happy ) on the day it was released in Australia.. I got home and started to watch it with my children and i had noticed there were no special features like the U.S release. I don't know why can anybody tell me why us aussies miss out on the special features. I love it that i have fraggle rock on dvd so i can share it with my kids i just wish it had the special features as well.
I LOVE FRAGGLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, that stinks, Melissa! Sorry about that. I don't really know why the specails featurres were missing. That is rather strange?

Skye

Reaction score
You know, I've heard about that happening with other television shows as well... that America gets extras while other countries don't get any or get fewer extras than America does. I think that's really unfair, and I'm sorry that happened, Melissa!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Personally I think there ought to be a law against releasing movies and television series on DVD without any extra special features.
That's what part of the fun of buying DVDs was theoretically supposed to be in the first place.:mad: :grouchy:

Foodie

Reaction score
If they ( whoever they are ), would do away with that stupid " Region 1, Region 2 " thing with DVDs, it'd make for many a happy fraggle fan. :smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
Hey I just bought the fraggle rock series one DVD yesterday. It does have a lack of extras which is a shame, but previously I have only seen two episodes of fraggle rock and I am enjoying them imensely.Hmm I think I'll go watch the next one now. Bye

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Foodie said:
If they ( whoever they are ), would do away with that stupid " Region 1, Region 2 " thing with DVDs, it'd make for many a happy fraggle fan. :smirk:
Yeah, why do they do that? Is it really necessary? Can't all DVDs just be Region Free?

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I just finished watching season one and out of all the episodes i only remember seeing three on aussie television when i was a kid. It sucks there are no features but i enjoyed watching the episodes and my kids love them now.

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw c'mon- that is SO lame! :frown: I can't believe that... I wonder why?? Arn't we worthy enough for special features?? (kidding- of coarse) I actually thought every DVD had special features... but I could be wrong. I'm not sure cause I ordered mine off Amazon when it first came out in the states.
That rully sucks- no special features on the Aussie version? What's uo with that?? :mad: :grouchy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sadly Katie not every dvd has special features. Or if they do they are rather weak and lame.:rolleyes:

SIGH. It does do the marvels of DVD technology a great injustice doesn't it?
They could do awesome features for every movie ever released on dvd if they really wanted to with what is possible now couldn't they?