Aussie Members - LOOK!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hi there fellow Aussie Mates...

Just thought I'd let you know that that I received a press release to say that Rove will be visiting Sesame Street... he catches up with Elmo, Ernie & Bert

So tune in Sunday 22nd July (tomorrow) at 8.30 pm Channel 10!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Rove is Australia's version of Letterman

He's the guy who hosts a variety night time show where all the Aussie celebs go to talk about themselves :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw man, that ROCKS! I love Rove, and the 22nd is... *gasp* today! :excited: I must check it out, oh I cannot wait! Squee! :big_grin:

Fanks fer informing us, Pip Pip Hooray! :smile:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hi Kiki... I sent you a message on an old thread.. not sure if you would have got it :smile: it's on the 'what's your avatars in the past been' thread.

glad I could give you the heads up!:wink:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Turns out Rove was in New York... took the show over there and was filming in Times Square! Was a good show... great guests!

He visited Sesame Street and talked to Elmo, Bert and Ernie... was quite funny too! I love seeing what the puppeteers say when they're in an adult timeslot... they've got quite a bit of sarcasm and wit! I loved it... in fact I think it would be wonderful if they did some touring shows for adults only you know... just seeing the characters cracking adult jokes and talking adult subjects. I'd pay to see that in a heartbeat! But then it would be hard to explain to my kid why Mummy's going to see all the Sesame Gang and he can't... can you imagine :smile:

Did you see it Kiki?

Kiki

Reaction score
Totally! :smile: And I LOVED it! Yeah, it would be entertaining seeing The Muppets cracking crude jokes, lol! Just yeah... it rocked, I loved seeing Rove in NY. (Like what he says on the ad, "big apple, little man!")

It was awesome and fanks again fer informing us cause otherwise I wouldn't've seen it. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Sounds awesome! I wish Letterman would do something like this.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, sorry pork. You don't suppose that it will air again?