aussies drop a line hehhe

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Why not Kiwi muppet fans? Or don't you like us?
Oh-oh this could mean trouble! :stick_out_tongue:

Well, My Hero Kermy, howdy! I'm another Aussie muppet fan... :cool: I'm sure there's more of us out there....they must be in hiding....

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hiding?! You're all over the board! See...I knew this day would come..

Australia has always been on the other side of the world, sitting quietly, hating Americans silently. Now the revolution begins..one by one, Muppet message boards are going to fall under the power of the Aussies...and then the domino affect comes into play, and soon were being taught to think like the Aussies, go to Aussie schools...Aaaahh!!!

:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt

bluedreamer

Reaction score
You loooooove it! Admit it!

Besides, we're really quite harmless ... unless you stand between us and our beer... well that's another story.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by bluedreamer
You loooooove it! Admit it!

Besides, we're really quite harmless ... unless you stand between us and our beer... well that's another story.
Yeah I know, I love my Aussie pals. I actually was in contact with a girl from Australia from off the board. She was really cool.

Trust me, your beer will be readily available at all times. Just down stand between Americans and our stupid vente lattes, our sports cars, or our slave labor sweat shops, and war will be avoided without problem. (hehe)

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Just down stand between Americans and our stupid vente lattes, our sports cars, or our slave labor sweat shops, and war will be avoided without problem. (hehe)

-Matt
I dunno what you talkin' 'bout Willis. I got me a Pabst Blue Ribbon and watchin' that there "Smokey and the Bandit" show while playing with the holes in my tank top shirt (I took the sleeves off myself). But I'm a stay tuned, because that cultural show "The Croc Hunter" and the best movie of the 80's which really made Australia shine is on..."Crocodile Dundee".

Lemme axe you sumthin, do y'all have a thing for the cold blooded crocs or am I just on my 15th Pabst?

Hee Hee!