Australian TV show "Foreign Correspondent" visits Sesame Street

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm not sure if someone posted about this before but Tonight an Australian TV Current Affairs program called Foreign Correspondent aired a story where they visited Sesame Street in New York and went behind the scenes interviewing cast and showing a quick behind the scenes look of sesame street. It even features a quick interview of Carol Spinney, and him performing big bird and oscar.

Its a great little show that went for about 12 minutes. I wish I had known earlier, would have posted about it. But I managed to record it off digital TV with only minutes notice.

They sometimes even put episodes of the show online so I will post that when i get the link.

heres some more info http://www.abc.net.au/foreign/content/2006/s1565192.htm

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If they dont post it on the site I will put my copy onto DVD for anyone who wants it, or share it on a video site like google video.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Putting in on Google video or YouTube would be great. Let me know and I'll post links in my blog as well, so other people can see it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
For Australian members, ABC will repeat Foreign Correspondent this Saturday(Feb 18) at 1PM.Looks like I will miss it again as I have to go to work.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the show was repeated on ABC 2 on Digital TV tonight a number of times but I was too late to post before.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Putting in on Google video or YouTube would be great. Let me know and I'll post links in my blog as well, so other people can see it.
I'll definately do what I can to get it up online if it doesnt appear on the website.

bradley

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Australia. I saw this segment as well.
I found it very interesting.

Brad.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
yeah it was great. I have just made it digital so will put it up online soon hopefully. Unless it appears on the website first.