Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on dressing their Muppets in various costumes throughout the year (easter, halloween, christmas, etc)... or is that just me!

CornerStore

Reaction score
Davina said:
I'll second that.. we'll be ordering from you as well.. I live up in Alaska, and we often feel ripped off on shipping as most copmpanies want to ship UPS ground, but won't do that up here, so we have to do UPS air which is insane compared to USPS rates... we don't mind the "delay" nearly as much as we mind frequiently being asked to pay more in shipping then the item cost in the first place..... so we feel good supporting companies that do their best to offer decent shipping rates to us and to others stuck with the same rotten options...
We can only imagine.

We're actually making adjustments to the Intl Shipping, and the $30 discounted shipping will actually be Global EMS with Insurance! :excited:

MWoO

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Is anyone else planning on dressing their Muppets in various costumes throughout the year (easter, halloween, christmas, etc)... or is that just me!
Interesting idea, but considering the cost I don't think I'll dress him up. I'm not really sure what I'kk do with my Ker,mit. No where to really display him. Might have to get a case for him

Davina

Reaction score
i'm sure i'll eventually do something interesting with him.. esp once other figures are released as well and we can set up little "scenes".. hehehehe
hubby's going to have to build a nice display stage for me eventually... though intially, i think he'll mostly wind up staying in the box (like most of my other muppet stuff) until we can get the basement family room area finished and there's actually an area in which i can set up my displays...

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Bear Man said:
So how are these selling so far? Well enough to give us hopes for more in the series?

Any word yet on the next couple planned to come next?
Good from what I heard.

Lynn

muppetperson

Reaction score
But the thing is that there will only be 2500, and they havent sold out yet, which is a worry that they are selling slowly?

Davina

Reaction score
i'm glad they're selling slow atm.. i'm waiting on hubby's military bonus check so i can order!! :smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Why do sweet things always come out when I am trying to thin out my collection! Curses!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Is there any news on the progress of these??

Have they gone into production yet?

Is there a new prototype which we havnt seen yet?

What is the stand like, and the numbered display plaque?

Is there a more exact release date yet??

Its been really quiet since Kermit went on sale??

Thanks guys.

Chris

Davina

Reaction score
*impatiently waits til Friday when Hubby's check comes and I can order....*

Status
Not open for further replies.