Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I would want to see a Floyd replica. For some odd reason, Jerry Nelson's characters always get the short shrift when it comes to merchandise!

Rowlf would be great too.

(Waves hi at Beauregard, who said hi to him in another thread that's now closed.)

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Chicago is...very warm, actually. :smile: To be honest, that's not fair: after several blistering weeks in the upper 90's, we're now enjoying an extremely pleasant cool front.

As for me, myself, I'm still broke. Some things never change, I guess. :wink:

What were you passing through Chicago for?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
(Waves hi at Beauregard, who said hi to him in another thread that's now closed.)
I agree that Floyd would be fabulous, but I doubt he'll be coming up on the short list...

Robin, on the other hand, would be a definate possability. He's smaller than the rest, and people would still pay a high price for him.

Now the life-size replica that I want...is...Sweetums.

Bea:zany:{*waves back*}regard

Davina

Reaction score
let's face it.. we just want them all...

anyway, hubby wanted to know if there was any chance of eventually getting fraggles, as well.. well, what he really wants is Doozers.. He wants Cotterpin Doozer for his workshop.... *laugh* could get a whole handfull of doozers :wink:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Fraggles would be under a different license now. Master Replicas would have to go to the Jim Henson company.

Davina

Reaction score
true, but is there anything precenting it being a possibility??

tomahawk

Reaction score
Well, it all depends on if M.R. wants to spend the money on the license and if they think they can make a profit on Fraggle stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.