Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtVandelay

Reaction score
Hello all,

I thought this thread could use an update, has been 5 days. Not sure if I'm out of line here, but I've come across some new pictures of the Kermit replica over at Rebelscum.com

I apologize sincerely if I'm stepping on someone's toes here and all credit goes to the Rebelscum.com gang for posting these pictures on their website.

I'll give you guys the address rather than actually post the pictures, better safe than sorry.

Enjoy :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm definately saving my money on that.:smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
I dont know.... The pics must not do it justice.. I am not really impressed yet.. I wish I was... But I am not

tomahawk

Reaction score
I love the ones with his mouth closed. Knowing that I can change his facial expressions is great. Wow. I can't wait for June.

Jon

Reaction score
He looks good.

I would like to see some more shots from the side-shape and width of the neck,maybe with the head angled upwards to give it a more live puppety feel.
But Kermit is obviously the victim of photography so it's difficult to make a clear judgement on the accuracy,although this is evidently a product of some quality.

Promising.

MWoO

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
I dont know.... The pics must not do it justice.. I am not really impressed yet.. I wish I was... But I am not

I'm not really sure what more you want from it. I mean he's hfully poseable, dead on pattern wise, uses the same material as the poser/puppet. Do you want him to come with a Jim Henson clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.