Avatar Help: Need a picture next to your membername?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the many new members and the frequent requests we get for avatar help, this discussion has been created and will be at the top of our "Feedback" folder. This thread is where you can request help with all aspects of your avatar.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “avater” link in your personal control panel. With our new forum your avatar should be at least a minimum of 192x192 pixels since it's shown at different sizes throughout the site. If it's larger that's fine, the forum will automatically resize it for you. You can also now upload non-square images and crop the picture to your liking for square fields (like in the body of posts). For example, on my avatar currently in posts it's a square but on my profile page it appears as a rectangle as it did originally (up to a ratio of 192x384) before upload. Animated avatars are not supported and will be converted to a still image.

If you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.

Warldorf

Reaction score
I need a avatar for me. All I have is a mask. Good idea, covering their faces! DOH HO HO!

jackdelayne

Reaction score
Hey folks, I went ahead and changed my avatar so I wouldn't have to look at me anymore. LOL
I don't want to step on toes, so if anyone already has this picture for an avatar please let me know and I will change it.

Thanks,

Jack :smile: