Frogster

Reaction score
Actually, HairMetalLives, I forgot Kermit was in his costume at the end of the episode. Could you possibly get me a screen grab of the Melissa Manchester episode? Thanks!

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Actually, HairMetalLives, I forgot Kermit was in his costume at the end of the episode. Could you possibly get me a screen grab of the Melissa Manchester episode? Thanks!
I had already snapped one, actually. I E-Mailed it to you.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Please pardon me frogster. :embarrassed: I don't mean to appear like I'm intruding upon you but since the title of this thread is avatar help may I just ask personally if anybody who reads it can try to find me a good picture of Bill the Bubble Guy please?
I would love to have an avatar of him to go with my username. You can send what you find to me at martinj@aapt.net.au :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
HairMetalLives,
Could I please get a picture of just Kermit in front of the red curtain... doesn't have to be at the end of the show like I had originally wanted. Just a colored picture of Kermit in front of the red curtain.

Frogster

Reaction score
Could anyone help me in findin a pic of kermit where he's in front of the red curtain? And it has to fit the size here
Thanks!
L