homerthegreat

Reaction score
This isn't about MuppetCentral, but realated.

I've got a question about my avatar. Before the CBG one you see above, I had an Animal av. I only put up those on THIS forum. When I used to have my Animal one I went to DoomBuggies.com, or another EZBoard forum, and my av would come up as Animal, and I didn't set that in my control center. And just recently I've changed my avatar to Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. I was just on SCS (SimpsonsCollectors.com), which is another EZBoard forum, and when I posted something, my av was of CBG! What is going on? How come my avatar here is the same when I go to an EZBoard forum when I have registered it on my EZBoard account? And what really doesn't make sense is that this forum uses VBulliten forum software! I'm sooo confused! What is going on?!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I don't really know the answer Homer.The only thing I can think of is you might be opening the CBG as your pic file,instead of the animal one. Do you still have the animal pic in your file system?

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I'm not sure I stated my original question clearly...

Whenever I change my avatar on this MuppetCentral forum, he avatar on my EZBoard Global Account changes, so that the avatar matches this one. How is that possible when this forum is VBUlliten and the other is EZBoard?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I heard,lol. Don't have a clue Homer.You might have to see or PM a higher senior that might know more about that,such as The Count,FozzieBear. Good luck.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I just changed my av to a pic of me, and this time when I went to an EZBoard forum, it was still CBG... And off to PM I go!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Oh wow Homer,aren't you a cute patootie,lol.I like your pic. Good luck in your PM.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I PM'ed Phil a while ago, and haven't got a repnse yet...): Oh, and I just changed my av to Fat Mike (of NOFX fame). :smile:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
You have changed your avatar few times lately but change is good. :smile: