TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm warning you now, the topic of this thread is a perfect example of how random I tend to be.

Alright, you've been warned. You sure you want to know what it's about?

...well, you asked for it. I was just looking at the second page of the "MC Love" thread, and for whatever reason, suddenly felt like a lot of our avatars seem so young. ...That didn't make sense, did it? Well, let me explain-ish... My avatar is Robin. Robin is very young. Beauregard just changed his avatar to look like a young Beauregard. Rowlf looks kind of young in Nyssa's (RedDragon) avatar. And the more I look around the forum, the more I think, "hey, that avatar looks really young."

Now, I know, young sounds like such a strange way to describe an avatar, but, well, welcome to my brain.

And I really, really felt like sharing that for no particular reason. See? Random! I told you so. Anyway, um... anyone care to comment?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've had my avvy ever since I came here (except for one week I changed it)... does it look young? Oh, and BTW, Lisa... that's a nice avatar! :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, yours was among the ones on page two that made me think, wow, we've got such young avatars here... And I'm glad you like my avatar, it's very nice, isn't it? :stick_out_tongue:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yeah, Dave, your avatar does seem young, because Kermit is so skinny and happy. He looks young.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I think it's quite plain that I have the youngest looking avatar of all. Heh! :stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
And the flashy sunny bright stuff doesn't hurt, either, Vic. Actually, the general BRIGHT COLOR!-ness is what I think tends to make a big difference.

And Ziffel, yes, very young... <cough>

Ziffel

Reaction score
HaHa thanks Together Again. And I see I pulled another Ziffel on you as well (posting just seconds before you and thus coming between the post you were replying to! Sorry about that!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes you did! I was seriously going to edit and say "you pulled a Ziffel on me!" And then I realized, that'd be so weird... wait, weird's pretty normal for me, so who cares?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
And what of my avatar? Does it look young? Is Scooter being one of the youngest Muppets have anything to do with it?

Great, now I sound like a psycho analisist.

Great, now I sound like my social studies teacher. Cool!:big_grin: