1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I'm warning you now, the topic of this thread is a perfect example of how random I tend to be.

Alright, you've been warned. You sure you want to know what it's about?

...well, you asked for it. I was just looking at the second page of the "MC Love" thread, and for whatever reason, suddenly felt like a lot of our avatars seem so young. ...That didn't make sense, did it? Well, let me explain-ish... My avatar is Robin. Robin is very young. Beauregard just changed his avatar to look like a young Beauregard. Rowlf looks kind of young in Nyssa's (RedDragon) avatar. And the more I look around the forum, the more I think, "hey, that avatar looks really young."

Now, I know, young sounds like such a strange way to describe an avatar, but, well, welcome to my brain.

And I really, really felt like sharing that for no particular reason. See? Random! I told you so. Anyway, um... anyone care to comment?
  2. Vic Romano Active Member

I've had my avvy ever since I came here (except for one week I changed it)... does it look young? Oh, and BTW, Lisa... that's a nice avatar! ;)
  3. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yes, yours was among the ones on page two that made me think, wow, we've got such young avatars here... And I'm glad you like my avatar, it's very nice, isn't it? :p
  4. RedDragon New Member

Yeah, Dave, your avatar does seem young, because Kermit is so skinny and happy. He looks young.
  5. Ziffel New Member

I think it's quite plain that I have the youngest looking avatar of all. Heh! :p
  6. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

And the flashy sunny bright stuff doesn't hurt, either, Vic. Actually, the general BRIGHT COLOR!-ness is what I think tends to make a big difference.

And Ziffel, yes, very young... <cough>
  7. Ziffel New Member

HaHa thanks Together Again. And I see I pulled another Ziffel on you as well (posting just seconds before you and thus coming between the post you were replying to! Sorry about that!)
  8. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yes you did! I was seriously going to edit and say "you pulled a Ziffel on me!" And then I realized, that'd be so weird... wait, weird's pretty normal for me, so who cares?
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

And what of my avatar? Does it look young? Is Scooter being one of the youngest Muppets have anything to do with it?

Great, now I sound like a psycho analisist.

Great, now I sound like my social studies teacher. Cool!:D
  10. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yes, prawncracker, your avatar is VERY young!
  11. Vic Romano Active Member

Lol! That really made me smile, thanks, Zif.
  12. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

How about mine? I think of Ernie as being pretty youthful....
  13. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yes, Beth, your avatar is very young. It's one of the ones that made me continue thinking, "yeah, we've got a lot of young avatars around here!"
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I seriously do NOT know what you're thinking about when you say "young avatars". But then again, that's your thought.

My avatar is sort of my trademark here. I have three avatars on rotation right now
    1. 2 Snowths in front of pink background (My usual avatar).
    2. One Snowth in snow w/blue background (My special occasion avatar used for holidays and other special occasions)
    3. Kathy Greenwood (used for halloween so people will know what I'm going trick-or-treating as ;) )
  15. BEAR Active Member

Is mine "young"? I don't know if I would say so, but draw your own conclusions...
  16. Vic Romano Active Member

I guess it is, I never really thought about that. :D

Anyway, Beth, BEAR; you two definately have youthful avatars. :sing:
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes, Bear's avatar looks young. Not because Bear i, but becuase this particular picture of him looks happy and youthfull.

Weird...*runs to get Mildred...since she's over the hill*
  18. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Well what about my no avatar? Does it look young to you people?

ryan
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

So young it's not yet been born, Ryan old man, so young it's not even been born.
  20. Vic Romano Active Member

RYAN! YOU NEED AN AVATAR!!!!!!! :eek: :mad: ;)