1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Avenue Q" at Spotlight theatre(Aust)

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by muppetperson, Feb 27, 2011.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Congratulations to MuppetCentral's Keeermit(Jarrod Boutcher) for his work and involvement in presenting an Australian version of
    "Avenue Q".Keeermit not only made all the puppets, but also performed Trekkie Monster AND was the Puppeteer trainer AND Assistant Director.Well done and a great theatre debut.
  2. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I am really happy for him. He has SO much talent and potential. I totally praise him in all his hard work. Congrats Jarrod....you deserve it!
  3. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

I saw some pictures. It looks great. Great work.

~Adam
  4. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks guys - yeah was a great experience! full crowds everynight such a great atmosphere - I have put some photos up on my blog , you can click on the link below to see them

Jarrod
  5. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Most awesome Jarrod! As if we didn't already know - you totally rock my friend.
  6. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

The puppets look fan-tabby-hooby in this production. I haven't seen the production due to geographical-ness, but from what I have heard and seen I think Jarrod deserves a round of applause.
    Slightly off topic, but speaking of Australia - does anyone know of puppetry slams happening down here?