Avenue Q on Broadway

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
There also used be a puppet store somewhere near Sydney. Not sure if they are still in business or not. I think they were somewhere near the coast.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Here they are - The Puppet Shop. Consider yourself lucky - we don't have a single puppetry store here in Canada.

Oh - just so you know - I found that on The Puppetry Homepage. Anytime anyone needs puppetry info they should check there. It really is an amazing resource.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Here they are - The Puppet Shop. Consider yourself lucky - we don't have a single puppetry store here in Canada.
That shop is great, I have been there a few times but not for a few years. They only sold marionettes basically when I was there and I bought one, they are very well made.

Does anyone here like marionettes? :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
For anyone is NYC who is interested.....the cast of Avenue Q will be appearing at Tower Records (Broadway and 66th Street) in New York on Oct. 13 at 6:00 pm. I'm not leaving for NY until 8 pm on the 13th so I'll just miss them by a day. Drat.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Looks like they are doing open auditions for future Ave Q. companies over the next week in both NY and LA and they are "strongly encouraging" non-union performers to attend. If you live in (or can get to) Chicago, LA or New York and have strong singing abilities this could be your big chance!

For all the details go to http://www.avenueq.com/casting.html

robinthecrow

Reaction score
I'm new to AVENUE Q and went and purchased the cast album and it is brilliant! Is there any way to watch the entire play? Considering I am in the UK, is there any place I can purchase a video or dvd of the play?

I saw on their site clips from the show, so I'm guessing the whole of it was recorded?

Any help would be appreciated.

dave02149

Reaction score
avenue q

hey there,

there are no plans right now to release the show on dvd, however the show will be mounting in Vegas next year for an unlimited run in a theatre of it's ow. There is also talk of bringing the show to the big screen or a series

Dave