Avenue Q on Fox News' Red Eye

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Hidy-ho. So there's a show on Fox News every night at 2am called "Red Eye," where they have panelists discuss various things with weird comments. Anyway, tonight they are supposed to, according to last night's show, have puppets from "Avenue Q" to take part in the weird discussions.

In April, Trekkie Monster and Nicky (with performer Christian Anderson in view) appeared on the program in several segments and it was a delightful appearance. I assume this will be similar, so check it out...at 2am. If you miss it, it MIGHT rerun again over the weekend...at 2am.

That is all.

spcglider

Reaction score
So riddle me this, Batman...

Why is it that FOX, the right arm network to fascist America, manages to continually provide the most interesting programming outside of their lopsided political coverage?

Okay, okay... you caught me. I'm a rabid liberal.

But the question is serious.

If you'd have proposed a show with puppets providing commentary about hot-button issues, I doubt any other network would have touched it with a ten meter cattle prod.

Thoughts?

-G

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
It was some what explained in an episode of The Simpsons, though it might just be a conspiracy theory. Lisa was wondering why FOX was so conservative, but had raunchy shows (their example was bikini bimbos flying a plane). Kent Brockman, who had just been fired from his news anchor job, said that FOX fined the show if it did something to upset viewers, and the money was funneled to the republican party.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
FOX is very bias, and it gets frustrating. But I enjoy watching it sometimes for the Editorial; you don't hear certain opinions on important issues anywhere else.

It's actually not that odd that a "conservative" channel has raunchy shows. It's like talk radio being both conservative and at times immature. The audience tends to enjoy both things (not to stereotype, I'm not talking about all conservatives. :smile: )