Avenue Q UK

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
James, I was thinking about turning up and seeing if there were any seats left... then decided against it.

So you liked it? Great, Im sure I will too! What are the Ticket prices?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
The cheapest tickets are £10. Yes, you'll love it. Will let you know when I'm going next (it certainly warrants a return visit!).

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the show, have heard so much about it and have seen a few photos too :smile:. I hope Ann Harada will still be in it when i see the show in September.

Bear Man

Reaction score
The show is fantastic - have seen it now both in NYC (with the original cast - sans Ann Harada - she was off sick) and in London (with Ann Harada, who seemed a little bored/tired actually) and it's great, I think I actually preferred the London show with the exception of the changed lyrics...the altering of the Gary Coleman character didn't really work for me, it felt a bit forced and awkward, but then again I am very familiar with the original album.

Standing ovation when I saw it too (3rd night of previews)...I definitely think it will run for years here.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
This week's Culture Show will have a portion of the programme devoted to it. Saturday 10th June, 8.20 pm, BBC2.