1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Avenue Q wins Best Musical, Score and Book

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Phillip, Jun 7, 2004.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Well have faith. I'm sure it will eventually tour, and it will also be released so that regional and community theaters can produce the show. That will be a ways off though.

I'm sure we'll also see adaptations without the puppets as well.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hmm...local productions? That could mean money for me one day...
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

Only if it's a paying gig. Do many of the theaters in Memphis pay? I know a few do.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Only a few do, but usually they're all only for house actors. I meant more along the lines of making puppets. I'm not nearly smart enough to remember a whole show anymore like I used to be.

Which brings me to worrying about the script for Muley's Cabaret that I've been toying with...all live action stuff on stage. I suppose I'll have to figure how to get some kind of prompt screen.
  5. radionate

radionate New Member

I bet you could remember lines if you rehearsed enough. That's my trick. Especially when it's 90 pages of script or so. The more you rehearse, the more you remember.

You have to be in LSOH someday, remember!
  6. Fozzie Bear

YES! I want once to perform the voice of the plant, and once to perform the puppetry.

I also still have to play Scarecrow and Lion in Wizard of Oz.

Then, Charlie Brown and finally Snoopy. I'll have been everybody I want to play by then.
  7. robinthecrow

robinthecrow New Member