Aw, so funny...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this you guys.

You know what I find cute, yet funny? Sometimes I'll get e-mails from visitors to KGZ, who actually think that Kathy herself runs the site, and they proceed to ask me questions as if I'm really Kathy. I feel so bad to disappoint them though, but still I just find it kinda amusing, lol!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually D'Snowth something else is funny.
Remember how I addressed Krazedmuppet as a male and you told me she was a girl?
Well until I looked at and replied to your thread about how you think people rate you from 1 to 5 and found out your gender I had been thinking of you as female on the basis of your avatar which I guess must be a picture of Kathy.
The forum can be a very funny place can't it sometime dear friend?

PS I'm very happy and thankful to God that you're starting to sound cheerful again

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well until I looked at and replied to your thread about how you think people rate you from 1 to 5 and found out your gender I had been thinking of you as female on the basis of your avatar which I guess must be a picture of Kathy.
Boy oh boy I get that ALL the time.

F

furryredmonster

I think we really need a gender option on here-- that would be less confusing!

redElmo

Reaction score
hey furryredmonster I love elmo soooo much and I love Sesame Street too. do you love elmo as much as I do. Im new so we can be the best of friends talking about elmo together.

F

furryredmonster

Hey redELMO i responded to your thread in the sesame street forum and Private Messaged you.

EDIT: I tryed to send you a pm but it said you would not let users do so... ummm... i really do not know.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I think we really need a gender option on here-- that would be less confusing!
Definatly, I have yet to be called, "man", "boy", "dude" or anything else related to the male gender which is good. But I still think some people asume I'm a boy cause of my avatar. :boo: