Awesome Puppet Collection Going Up...

HerryGrail

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my whole collection of Sesame Street puppets to finance a new business. It's really tough to part with them, but it has to be done! Vicmas, Abelardo, Toccato, Paco, Canadian Count, U.S. versions, and more. My best stuff. Watch for daviddaltonagency auctions over the next few hours. Doing a three-day auction with three-day payment required. I will ship outside of continental U.S. (I am in Florida), but because of the volume of concurrent auctions I'm having to use a shipping service and need you to request a quote if it's going outside the contiguous 48 states. Enjoy the photos if nothing else!

zns

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my whole collection of Sesame Street puppets to finance a new business. It's really tough to part with them, but it has to be done! Vicmas, Abelardo, Toccato, Paco, Canadian Count, U.S. versions, and more. My best stuff. Watch for daviddaltonagency auctions over the next few hours. Doing a three-day auction with three-day payment required. I will ship outside of continental U.S. (I am in Florida), but because of the volume of concurrent auctions I'm having to use a shipping service and need you to request a quote if it's going outside the contiguous 48 states. Enjoy the photos if nothing else!
Could you please post a link to your auctions? Thanks.

rche

Reaction score
Hiya David,

I was wondering if you were the same Herry Grail. I just saw your post on the MegoMuseum. Once again good luck.

rche aka Jim