awsome Disney Pic LOOK!!! :)

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's ok. I would of reather it had just the muppets. I do love all the disney characters too or maybe the Muppets and Classic Disney characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Dasiy and Minnie. Thats the only thing I would like the picture to have in it.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
You know...I love seeing the muppets with the rest of the Disneyn gang. They look....at home.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what the sad part is? Kermit and Piggy are hardly noticable.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
They were the first ones I saw! Of course, my eye is naturally attracted to Kermit green. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Me too! Too bad Bear isn't seen anywhere though.

This is my new desktop! :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Kermit and Piggy look out of place, like somebody forced them to do that picture with the Disney characters.

Honestly, Kermit, Piggy, and the rest of the muppets, although owened by Disney now, don't need to be with the rest of those Disney characters.

The muppets look better without the Disney character surrounding them.

ryan

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You know what the sad part is? Kermit and Piggy are hardly noticable.

What do you mean? They are smack dab in the middle of the whole thing. They look great there. Maybe people think they seem out of place because they are the only puppets surrounded by a bunch of animated characters and it seems strange. I think it looks good. I always look forward to these Disney family portraits every year.