Baby's Room - Muppet Show Themed

Dobie

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I'm in a bit of a pickle. My wife and I are planning the layout of our first baby's room, and we'd like to follow a Muppet Show theme (not necessarily muppet babies.) However, we can't seem to find any items geared towards our idea. We're looking for muppet cribs, wallpaper, baby-mobile, etc. and can't seem to find a thing in the stores or online. Even the muppet babies supplies seem to all be second hand from the mid-80's.

Does anyone know where we can find muppet supplies for our family's newest addition?

Thank you,
Dobie

muppetperson

Reaction score
I do not know of any Muppet baby industry products being made apart from Muppet Babies mobiles and floor gym.I suggest you improvise by tracking down Muppet curtains and putting posters up and maybe putting stickers on the outside of an ordinary cot/crib and putting muppet toys around the room.Good luck.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aw, what a cute idea! Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? The best I can think of is to possibly go with Eric's idea, and if you're flexible, I'm sure you'll find some neat Sesame Street stuff you can use. Good luck, and congradulations on the new bundle of joy!