Back From Mexico

wockawocka

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got back from Mexico two days ago but didn't have the chance to post until now. I know that I never said that I was leaving, but it's nice to be back. Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm back. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
wockawocka said:
Hi everyone! I just got back from Mexico two days ago but didn't have the chance to post until now. I know that I never said that I was leaving, but it's nice to be back. Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm back. :smile:

Its very nice to have you back! I think that today was the first time I met you but im glad you are back anyway.

Hope to talk to you again soon!

You have more posts than me! :eek:

from Paul
:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, well, well! Welcome back, WockaWocka!

I had realized you were missing, but, I wasn't sure where too. Now I know!

How was your trip? The flight attendants didn't run out of Dr. Pepper and salted peanuts, did they?

:smile: :embarrassed: :smile: :embarrassed: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GREAT!!

Where'd you go? Did you see anything Muppets or puppetry related while there? I went to Cancun and saw a soccer program that was hosted by puppets! Where'd you stay and what'd you do?

wockawocka

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I had a great time. I went to Acapulco, and no, I didn't see anything muppet related. Well, I saw Plaza Sesamo, Muppet Babies, and Fraggle Rock on tv a couple of times, but that's it. Sounds like Cancun must be a great place in Mexico for muppet stuff then. How was that trip? :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, stuff on TV was what I was talking about.

We were down for a week at Cancun, but got to go see ruins and a beautiful beach, and we went to a few factories.

What was odd to me is that it seemed like 12 people were living in a small shack that was horribly constructed with 2 or 3 dead VW cars parked around and lots of animals...but they had SATELLITE TV!! :smile:

This wasn't in town, it was on the outskirts of the city.

I took Muley down with us and the Mexicans really liked him. Alot. There were folks wanting to take their pictures with him, and that was odd; especially when a woman from Chicago came over to get a photo with him. Muley looks at her and says, "You come all the way to Cancun Mexico from Chicago IL to get a photo with a mule from Memphis TN?"

We went to a tequilla factory, which was interesting to see how it was made...of course, I wouldn't drink anything that takes grime off a dirty penny just by dropping it in there!

We stayed at Moon Palace Resort, it was an all-inclusive resort which means food all the time, entertainment, beach, pools...kind of like being on a cruise on the edge of the land.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
What was odd to me is that it seemed like 12 people were living in a small shack that was horribly constructed with 2 or 3 dead VW cars parked around and lots of animals...but they had SATELLITE TV!! :smile:
... You've never been to Upstate New York, have you? :rolleyes:

Boy, I hate this place.

Anyway, almost every house in the rurals around here is like that! EVERYBODY has cars upon cars on their front lawn, like you said, shaking up in this tiny little house, just able to afford sattelite TV.

See? I don't even need to go to Cancun! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, but I wouldn't go swimming in upstate NY, either. It'd be too cold for me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's 89 degrees right now. TOO HOT!!! And it's supposed to get hotter, and hotter, then it's going to get very cold on Friday. Cold is good.