Back from the Big Apple

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Well, I'm back from New York and feelin'....tired:sleep: . I'll tell you guys about my trip and a review of Avenue Q later.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:crazy:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Welcome back Marc! Glad to see you're back, and had fun. :smile:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Finally decided to write about it more than a week later. That's the procrastinating side of me talking. Well, let's start from the beginning of the story shall we?

4:00 a.m. Wake up
4:30 Head to the airport
5:15 Arrive at airport and wait for plane
6:30-9:30 Plane ride and arrive in New York
I forget the times from here so I'll just recap everything we did (we being my dad and I). We dropped of our luggage at the hotel, $250 for a room smaller than mine, and walked around to the Rockefeller Building, home of NBC. It was Mother's Day, and there was a live report taking place in the street. We decided not to try and jump up and down and act crazy to attract the cameras. We headed inside the NBC building, bought tickets for the tour, and waited in the gift shop. THe tour started off by a short movie about the history of NBC. Afterwards, we proceeded to the elevator and the set of Late Night With Conan O'Brien. I was very excited, it's one of my favorite shows, but I was surprised how small the studio was. I would say it was about 10-12 yards from one side to the other. Either way I was glad to see it. Next, was what most people have been jealous of me, seeing the studio for the one and only Saturday Night Live. It was the Sunday right after the show so it was kind of a mess there. Then they had an interactive part where they have two volunteers get in front of a camera and read a fake news story and the weather. Since nobody else wanted to, I volunteered to read the news. The tour was over and we headed to our next, most exciting venture. Waiting in line for tickets for Avenue Q. I need to take a break right now. I'll be back later with more of the story.