Back to the Future DVD

WiGgY

Reaction score
You've seen him dissappear and stuff? When I saw the movie Biff just looks like he's having a heart attack. Even the creaters said they cut the scene to make it look that way. Did you see a special version or something?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out the deleted scenes on disc 2 and audio commentaries for this particular scene with Biff fading from existance.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Either I grew up watching an alternate cut, which isn't likely, or I always knew this from the beginning and thus have remembered it this way. It's been so long since I've seen it that my mind could have just inserted the variant scene and that's just how I remember it.

Weird. Like the Windmills of my Mind, man.

beaker

Reaction score
What about how in BTTF 2(made in 1989) says Florida finally wins a world series in 1997. But Florida was an expansion team created just a few years prior to 1997 WHEN they actually did win....mmmm

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm convinced there is a time machine on my street. Get this, yesterday I saw a car covered in ice and snow. For the past few days it has been 50 degrees and raining. All the snow was gone. No snow on any car anywhere except for this one car. How did this happen?

Well I just let it go, but it still bugged me. How did that car get snow and ice on it if it hasn't snowed since Christams and the day before it had pored rain? Then today I wake up and we got snow and ice over night! Now every car looks like that one car from yesterday! I'm totaly convinced that somehow that car is a time machine! How else did it get snow and ice on it the day BEFORE it snowed! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now about that Biff scene. I've inserted the visual of Biff fading into my own mental movie too. It just makes sense. You may have read it online or scene the cut scene or something. I do stuff like that all the time.