Backstage Playset at London Forbidden Planet

Hips

Reaction score
Folks,

I picked up the backstage playset in London's Forbidden Planet store last night!!!

They just arrived yesterday and had at least 8 of them stacked in the muppet corner.

It was so cool that I just had to buy it immediately (even if it was quite tricky to cycle home with the box!!).

Hang in there, it can't be much longer until they reach other corners of the world.

Later,
Si

PS - Assembly was easy (though in my enthusiam I did break the gramaphone whilst unwrapping it - be careful!).

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
By chance could you tell us the Measurements of the finished playset, the width, depth, and height? I have a casing that I have all my Muppets and kind of worried it won't be deep enough for this playset.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Gonzo's Goof.

Hips

Reaction score
Measurements of constructed playset..

As requested, the measurements are...

Height 15 inches
Width 12.5 inches
Depth 10 inches

I hope it fits for you.

Later,
Si

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Thanks Hips haven't seen anything giving that info yet. Now I am not as stressed the shelf I have for it is 11.5 inches deep. So it will fit :smile:

Again thanks for the info.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Gonzo's Goof said:
Thanks Hips haven't seen anything giving that info yet. Now I am not as stressed the shelf I have for it is 11.5 inches deep. So it will fit :smile:
Next concern... what's an inch?!?!

Don't you ppl know the metric system? :mad:

Whatever

Reaction score
An inch's two and a half centimeters. The metric system is really only used for scientific measurements in the US.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It was so cool that I just had to buy it immediately (even if it was quite tricky to cycle home with the box!!).

LOL! Ahh I remember riding my bike two years ago in the snow with not one, but TWO animal bandstage playsets for about 40 min's! One was a gift for someone. I had one hanging off of each side of my handle bars. I was lucky to make it home in one peice! oh i miss the days of riding my bike everywhere rain or shine...or snow...oh another time I rode with the kicthen set too. it's nice to be able to drive. :smile:

Robin W.

Reaction score
Can we see some pictures of the Backstage set and how you have put it on display? I am very curious!

Thanx!

R.