Backstage Playset Palisades - New in Box - Other Exclusive Figures as well

Reaction score
I have one Muppets Backstage Playset new in box.........box is in great shape. I am in need of money fast so I am offering this up over the next couple days. If you are interested send me a conversation and your offer. I am going to sell it to the best offer by August 1st-3rd, 2012 (unless I get no offers that is).

I can send you pictures of the set via email..........not sure if I can post them on this thread.

I also have some other exclusives figures (mint in box if you are interested as well)
Invisible Beaker
Half-Invisible Beaker
Holiday Kermit
Black Jacket Rizzo (NY)
Black Jacket Rizzo (CHI)
Dream Date Gonzo
Gold Tux Gonzo
Vanshing Cream Beaker
Invisible Fozzie
Tour Animal
Holiday Rizzo (Red)
Holiday Rizzo (Green)
Steppin Out Bunsen/Beaker
Adventure Kermit
Ghost of Sam Arrow
Tux Gonzo
Cabin Boy
Super Beaker
Santa Chef
Checkered Suit Gonzo

Limited time offer........talk with you soon!

linda

Reaction score
How much are you asking for the playset?? I am very interested!! I would offer $200 for the playset- please let me know. Also, do you have Carmella or Berniece chickens that come with Gonzo? Looking very forward to your response!!!
Linda Marshall

I have one Muppets Backstage Playset new in box.........box is in great shape. I am in need of money fast so I am offering this up over the next couple days. If you are interested send me a conversation and your offer. I am going to sell it to the best offer by August 1st-3rd, 2012 (unless I get no offers that is).

I can send you pictures of the set via email..........not sure if I can post them on this thread.

I also have some other exclusives figures (mint in box if you are interested as well)
Invisible Beaker
Half-Invisible Beaker
Holiday Kermit
Black Jacket Rizzo (NY)
Black Jacket Rizzo (CHI)
Dream Date Gonzo
Gold Tux Gonzo
Vanshing Cream Beaker
Invisible Fozzie
Tour Animal
Holiday Rizzo (Red)
Holiday Rizzo (Green)
Adventure Kermit
Ghost of Sam Arrow
Tux Gonzo
Cabin Boy
Super Beaker
Santa Chef
Checkered Suit Gonzo

How m

Invisible Beaker
Half-Invisible Beaker
Holiday Kermit
Black Jacket Rizzo (NY)
Black Jacket Rizzo (CHI)
Dream Date Gonzo
Gold Tux Gonzo
Vanshing Cream Beaker
Invisible Fozzie
Tour Animal
Holiday Rizzo (Red)
Holiday Rizzo (Green)
Adventure Kermit
Ghost of Sam Arrow
Tux Gonzo
Cabin Boy
Super Beaker
Santa Chef
Checkered Suit Gonzo

ho

Paul

Reaction score

Invisible Beaker
Half-Invisible Beaker
Holiday Kermit
Black Jacket Rizzo (NY)
Black Jacket Rizzo (CHI)
Dream Date Gonzo
Gold Tux Gonzo
Vanshing Cream Beaker
Invisible Fozzie
Tour Animal
Holiday Rizzo (Red)
Holiday Rizzo (Green)
Adventure Kermit
Ghost of Sam Arrow
Tux Gonzo
Cabin Boy
Super Beaker
Santa Chef
Checkered Suit Gonzo

If you haven't sold yet, I'd offer $350 for the backstage set.

Reaction score
$125 plus shipping. Mint in tin/palisades box. Can send pictures if you are interested. Awesome figure! Thanks for your interest.

Reaction score
I have an invisible fozzie I can sell you for $15 plus shipping. He would be the lowest priced figure I have. I am assuming shipping would be around $3.50 in the US but that is just a guess. Let me know if you want me to get a solid price .

homerthegreat

Reaction score
You guys are never going to find any figure from this line for these prices. Original retail value wasn't even that low.