Backstage Playset: Still needed

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Well, my collection is almost as complete as I could have hoped for. However, the one thing I want most of all is still not mine: the backstage playset. If anyone has one for around $100 or less, please please please let me know. After a month or so of these being on ebay a lot, now they never show up. I can buy one, I can attempt to trade for one, I can do whatever. Please just help me out.

-Thanks!

CustomCreator

Reaction score
join the club, we have jackets. There is a sealed case of two on Ebay now for like $500. That's nuts. I passed on one at Newbury Comics about 6 months ago, it was only $60! :frown: I can't believe I didn't buy it.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Good luck trying to get one for a $100 or less.

The Rowlf figure loose by itself goes for almost that much. :sympathy:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
join the club, we have jackets. There is a sealed case of two on Ebay now for like $500. That's nuts. I passed on one at Newbury Comics about 6 months ago, it was only $60! :frown: I can't believe I didn't buy it.
Oh and I know how you feel about that CustomCreator, I'm really into the action figure game. Once at Toys R us, there was Two packs of Classic WWE Superstars of Hart Foundation and The Rockers, it would of only been like $40 to get them there, but I didn't. Now they sell on Ebay for like $60-$80 bucks each, I could of made a nice profeit.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I know what you mean :frown:. Just a few months back this set was available on ebay loose/complete for under $80 a couple of times. It was even in stock MOC at amazingcomics.com for $100. But now they seem to be gone every where. Sigh.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Plus the thing is, that the more you hold out on it, the more it will probably cost.

With my grad money in 2004 I spent a whole $70 to get Zoot and I thought I was being a fool for spending that much money on a figure that was made like a year before. But now he's reaching the $100 range on Ebay.