backstage playset with rowlf for sale?

amc48c

Reaction score
Yes - I am in Alberta. If you can do me a fair price I will buy it from you.

CustomCreator

Reaction score
I think elyk is looking to see if someone has one for sale.

I have been seeing them on Ebay put up by Newbury Comics which is a regional music store here in New England. They have been topping out at auction for about $130 which isn't TOO bad. I have been outbid twice with bids of $125 or so. Keep an eye out.

karamazov80

Reaction score
I have been seeing them on Ebay put up by Newbury Comics which is a regional music store here in New England. They have been topping out at auction for about $130 which isn't TOO bad. I have been outbid twice with bids of $125 or so. Keep an eye out.
Since you mention eBay and prices, they have actually been creeping up in price with each successive auction recently. One a few weeks ago went for around 110, then around a week and a half ago one went for 128, and a few days ago one went for 141. I know because I was the next to highest bidder, I think, on the first two, and actually won the last one after telling myself "never again." Like with Zoot, the eBay price is now apparently meeting the initially excessively high price give to it by online retailers and some "buy it now" sellers. So, take that information for what its worth.

If you look hard enough though, you may actually still find one available from an online toy store, but it will run about 150 or so. There was also a European seller on eBay last week that had one that went for 140 dollars (about 100 dollars and 40 dollars shipping), though that auction had ended with no takers. They might relist it. I didn't order that one due to the potential drawbacks of ordering internationally.